Post Scar Revision Treatment on Cheek

I had a scar revision on my cheek, it is 6mm long not in a natural crease. It has been 5 months it isnnt very red anymore but the incision line is slightly uneven with the skin around it. will this even out in time? what are some resurfacing techniques (other then fillers) that would work best to even the scar out if it doesnt on its own? co2, fraxel? and would should i look at getting further treatments? Thanks for any advice

Wait until after summer and have scar revision

+1

For such a small scar, I would cut it out and try again at obtaining a better repair. If you are active during the summer, I would wait until Fall to help avoid possible trauma and the ultraviolet light from the sun which effect the maturation.