Pictures of Tummy Tuck Without Muscle Tightening?

Does anybody have pictures of females who chose tummy tuck (mini or full) WITHOUT muscle tightening? Even better if the pictures are of women after pregnancy who decided not to have them tightened. I am considering a mini (I do not want a full) and I do not want my muscles tightened. I don't care if it's a "sub optimal" result in the eyes of the plastic surgeon. I mainly just want to get rid of the pouch of fat and some of the skin with as little invasiveness as possible...

Tummy Tuck

Without tightening of the muscles, the operation is not a tummy tuck, but a simple panniculectomy.  Seek pictures of panniculectomy for these results.