Permanent Procedure to Get Rid of Lip Wrinkles?

I'm in my early 20s and I suffer from severe vertical lip wrinkles , I just started using a gentle scrub daily and lip balm to keep them moisturized. while they're not as chapped as they previously were I still notice the vertical lines on my ACTUAL lips (not the vertical lines above the lip, commonly none as smoker lines). I've tried vaseline, cocoa butter and of course exfolliating but the lines are still there. I was wondering if there's any permanent procedure to get rid of lip wrinkles?

Can Restylane get rid of lip wrinkles?

+1

Hi JM.  Surgical implants as well as injections procedures such as Restylane or Juvederm can both help with your lips.  Obviously the implants would be more permanent, but they are also much more expensive and carry a bit more risk.  Talk to a plastic surgeon about your options.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/lip-injections.aspx

A well-performed Injectable Filler treatment may improve the vertical wrinkles in your lips.

+1

I read your concern. It seems that you're concerned by the appearance of wrinkles in the pink of your lips. This is common, and a delicate lip augmentation procedure may reduce the appearance of these lip wrinkles and provide a smoother surface to your lips. A well-performed Injectable Filler treatment may improve these lines without enlarging your lips: or you could have your lips slightly larger if you like. I prefer Silikon-1000, an off-label filler, for permanent results.

Web reference: http://www.realself.com/forum/silikon-1000-lip-augmentation

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon