How Painful Are Restylane Injections?

I'm a big baby I don't like pain, I've wanted lips for a year now and I'm finally going to face my fears and get over it. My mom has Restylane done to her lips and she said it hurt very badly. She did have a dental block, but it still hurt. I have asked myself over and over. Am I willing to go under that bit of pain to look better? I've had a nose job, the only pain I had was when the dr was removing my cast, I cried, but I got over it.

Ask for nerve blocks before Restylane to the lips.

This does not have to be any more painful than two tiny needle pricks (1 per side) to anesthetize the infra-orbital nerves, and two needle pokes to numb the mental nerves, These can also be done via intraoral approaches after first numbing the mucosa with topical anesthetic like the dentist uses, making the injections virtually pain-free. Then your injector can enlarge your lips as desired.

If you like the look of Restylane-enlarged lips, you may want to consider dermal fat graft permanent lip enlargement, which can give you soft, sensate, natural, and permanent lip enlargement with your own tissues.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon