Pain and Numbness in my Armpit After the Surgery?

I have had a surgery for the excision of a sebaceous cyst in my armpit 9 months ago.Now i can see two small white coloured spots on the wound and the wound is still red.sometimes (especially on sunny days and hot weather and during exercises) experience a pain and numbness around the wound and also in my whole hand.Is this a normal situation.please advice me.

Cyst axilla

+1

Your symptoms are not normally seen after removal of cyst in the axilla. The sabaceous cyst is very superficial , just under the skin. Nerves are much deeper. See your surgeon for a work up..