How long before surgery should I stop taking adapex. Phedrmine diet pills?

Hi im scheduled for a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift on may 14. Ive gained 5lbs and was considering taking diet pills for a week..to loose the extra weight. . If I were to take them how soon before my surgery should I stop?? A week before 2 weeks?? Also ive been off them for almost 2months so there not in my system right now.

BBL & interaction with Phedrmine diet pills

+1
Depends on the diet pill however I don't recommend any diet pills for 1 month prior to surgery.  For Adapex I am not familiar with this medication however you need to check in with your pharmacist and physician to be certain.  For a BBL I'd recommend not actively trying to change your weight before surgery.  

+1
Thank you for your question . 

You should not take these medications at all specially if you are looking to have a Brazilian Butt Lift as you will need as much fat as possible for your great results in your desired procedure .Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD