What Size and Shape Butt Implant Will Give Me a Bubble Butt? (photo)

How do I get the Bubble Butt I Wanted?

From your pictures you look like a great candidate for a butt augmentation.  

I would do a couple things for you to help you achieve your goals.  One I think that you would really benefit from a combination of fat transfer and buttock implants.  

The liposuction will help sculpt your waist and then the fat that is collected can be transferred and used to round out your hips.  

I typically use round implants for my butt augmentation, but there are shaped implants as well that work well in the correct patient.  Without taking your measurements it is hard to know what implant is best for you.  However  the most common implant that I use in my butt augmentations is a 434cc implant.  

I hope this helps and you should get a great result from your surgery.  

What Size and Shape Butt Implant Will Give Me a Bubble Butt?

Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.  Oval is probably more reasonable.  Fat grafting can be used to improve the result as well.

Bubble butt implants

Dear Angel,

Thanks for submitting your pictures. The butt implants that are made of very soft silicone,  are coming in different sizes and shapes. The implants manufacturer that I use makes them either round or oval. I do not like the round because it does not look natural. The oval implants are made round gradually in the back side or ' bubble butt' shape, where most of the silicone is concentrated in the bottom part of the oval implants. The bigger the implant, the more bubbly it looks. The most common implant , though,  in my practice is oval round. With your displayed anatomy, you should have a very nice result. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who does lots of butt implants surgery. Check the before and after picture to make sure that you like the results.  

Dr Widder

Nice candidate for autologus BBL/ buen cadidata para aumento de glutes con tu propia grasa

in your case  i would remodelate  your perpherical BUTTS  adding  the most  fat you have and we get of your whole body, like upper legs, belly, love hands, upper hips,  and  put  it into your butts  these ammount plus reshaping will give us an image like 600 cc. on each butt

en tu caso especial que eres delgada, tomaremos grasa de donde halla  como abdomen, llantitas, piernas superiores  por arriba de las caderas etc  pensamos que  con la remodelacion  y la grasa inyectada  nos den una apariencia como de 600 cc en cada gluteo 

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Implants

Based on the pictures posted, you will benifit from liposuction of the flanks and thatat can be also injected along with the buttock implant.

This will enhance the buttocks.You seem to be able to accomodate a good size implant. The size of the implants depends on your measurement and the elasticity of the skin.

Buttock implants are put in the intramuscular space.