Shape of Implant That Fills out Side Butt Depression?

What shape/Size of butt implant to use in order to fill out those lateral buttocks depression? I'm interested in oval shaped, with a wide base, but I worry it won't fill out those annoying side depressions. Is there even an obvious difference?? If someone received an oval or round implant, would it shape the butt so that we would know what type of implant was used, just by sight?

+1
The implant can help to some extent.  Additional fat grafting may be necessary to improve this aspect.

Augmenting the outer buttock depressions

+1

Based on your anatomy, there are several options to fill in the outer buttock deppresions.  Indeed, an oval implant can fill this in but in some individuals a round implant may do so better at the cost of not creating as full length of projection on the back side.  Not infrequently, I add a dedicated hip implant to this outter depression in combination with an oval implant to the buttock for the full effect.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton  

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt depression

+1

You may need to have a custome made implant to fill in certain defects.

The best way to fill defects is fat grafting.