Little Gaps Between Teeth? (photo)

I have tiny gaps in between my top teeth. I don't think they're that big of a deal, except they bother me... What would be best to fix this? Bonding? Veneers? Also, how much will it cost for just some of the top teeth? I live in Seattle, WA. Thanks!

Small Gaps Between Teeth

+1

The small gaps you have near the biting edge of your teeth are normal.  You will have a beautiful, natural smile when the braces come off.  Perhaps you should consider having the edge of your front teeth contoured by a cosmetic dentist to give symmetry and flow to your new smile.  There is a good chance that you will be 100% happy with your smile after minor reshaping.  For more extensive reshaping to make your teeth fit your idea of the perfect smile, dental bonding or veneers are the other options available.  There is a wide range of talent among dentist in proving these options, so choose your dentist carefully.  Your orthodontist may be a good source of reference in finding the right cosmetic dentist.

Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

Gaps in teeth

+1

You are in braces so that would close any spaces between your teeth. I'm guessing you mean the shape at the biting surface of your teeth. These are natural and are called embrasures. If you do not like the shape of them the cheapest way to change them would be to do some bonding. The cost would depend on how many you want bonded. Consult your general dentist for options on recontouring with bonding. Look at some magazine pictures to see what you like and show them to your dentist. 

Littleton Cosmetic Dentist

Little Gaps Between Teeth

+1

It looks like you're in the middle of orthodontics. That should close all the gaps BETWEEN the teeth. If you're unhappy with the shape of the edges, you should wait till the braces are removed and then have a consultation with an experienced cosmetic dentist as to your options.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Several ways to treat it

+1

In the order of best to worst

1- Braces or Invisalign

2- Bonding

3- Veneers

Irvine Cosmetic Dentist

Little gaps between the teeth

+1

Before anything will be done it should be defined why these spaces occurred  The reasons can be different- from bone loss to occlusal changes. It can be easily corrected (in case of occlusal changes) with Invisalign. The best option for you will be to get an orthodontic and restorative consult.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist