What Aftercare Will I be Provided With After Rhinoplasty Surgery?

There is a particular date I have in mind for this surgery. Unfortunately, due to where I am having it (out of town) and the day, etc. I am having problems with finding someone to stay with me right afterward. My friend can stay at the hospital during the surgery and can bring me home afterward but she has to get back to work. Until she gets off work that evening, could a nurses aid stay with me for a few hours and would that be an additional cost to me?? If not, are there any suggestions?

Rhinoplasty Aftercare?

Generally, postoperative care facilities and/or private nursing can be arranged for patients. Ask your chosen surgeon about options available through his/her office.