Can my uneven nostrils be fixed after an alar reduction? (photos)

I had a alar reduction before which made my nostrils look much weird than before.Whenever i talk or make a face,the nostrils appear one is higher than the left.Can i specifically get another surgery to make my left nostril down a bit?I don't want to do any tip work to fix but simple surgery.I am not asking for perfectly even nostrils but hope it would be natural than being weird I did a photoshop which is the ideal nostrils

+2
Perfect is the enemy of good. I don't see a major issue with your ala, which doesn't mean that you don't see one. The trouble is that small things are difficult to correct and that in tryng to modify the ala you could convert something that only you see into something that everyone sees.    

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Uneven Nostrils After Alar Reduction

+1
You can have a revision under local anesthesia, if you choose, to reduce the alar flare on one side. I disagree that you look weird but the nostrils can be improved.