Post Rhinoplasty: Why Does my Nose Look Bigger Than Before Surgery?

i had an open rhinoplasty 1 month ago and im so worried and upset about the results the tip looks really big and my profile looks really long! longer than it was before surgery is this normal?? can someone please give me some advice???

Post Rhinoplasty recommendation

One month is only the beginning of the healing process. There can be excessive swelling for months and you have to have patients and give your nose time to heal. The healing process will take one year to reach the final results. You need to continue to have checkups with your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and the present instructions from your doctor. I believe that it is essential to discuss your concern with your doctor because he is the one that performed the surgery and has the understanding of what was done. Seeking a second opinion is fine but make sure you have your surgery records with you so the attending doctor is familiar with your case.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon