Can Non Surgical Nose Job Correct Exposed Nostrils?

I have overly expose nostrils. Does anyone know whether non surgical nose job can reduce the appearance of my nostrils to the public?

Also, what's the risk of non-surgical nose job? How do you determine whether you're the candidate for it? Thanks.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty works well to reduce nostril-show.

+2

Injectable Filler treatments may be very effective in lowering your nostrils without the expense and downtime of a surgical procedure. You should consult several board-certified dermatologists or facial plastic surgeons experienced in the art of injecting fillers in the nose for cosmetic purposes.

I've attached a link to a photo demonstrating nostril-lowering with Injectable Fillers.

I hope this is helpful, and best regards.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Non surgical rhinoplasty is most useful for camouflaging a hump on the nose, or a depression in the upper nose. Filler injections are much less effective in correcting nasal tip problems. The risks for a non surgical rhinoplasty are relatively minor. The biggest drawback for such procedures in the need for repeated injections on bi-annual or annual basis.

Maurice M. Khosh, MD

Yes

+1

Rhinoplasty can be taylored to your needs and the appearance of the nostrils can be improved.  If this is a concern, a non-surgical rhinoplasty is not the answer.

Scott E. Kasden, MD