Can a Non Surgical Nose Job Correct a Ball Nose?

My nose looks like ball that just sits on my face. It's in a circular type, basically a bulbous nose. Could I be a good candidate for a non surgical procedure?

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs for bulbous tips

+1

Typically a bulbous nasal tip contains excess fat tissue, thick skin and small weak cartilages. In order to correct this, the fatty tissue has to be removed from the tip and cartilage grafts placed to add contour and strength to the tip. So in my opinion, injecting the tip will just make it more bulbous.

Also, fillers inected in the tip can probably cause necrosis (death to tissue) of the tip skin if too much filler is injected.