Non-surgical Nose Job to Fix Nose Hump?

I am considering a non surgical nose job but i am scared that it will not look right. I want the hump filled in but Im just nervous about it. Will a non surgical nose job fix my nose hump or do I need a rhinoplasty for this?

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Work Well For Nasal Bumps and Humps

+1

There is no question that  nonsurgical nose jobs can work well for curved  noses, bumps and saddle deformities (as well as downturned--or drooping-- nasal tips).

I have been performing these procedures for more than eight years and have found nonsurgical nose jobs quite effective for straightening humps and bumps (and depressions) along the bridge and top of the nose.

From the before and after pictures of my patient shown in the side bar to this answer, I believe that it is clear that you indeed appear be a candidate for this kind of treatment. If necessary, to confirm this before proceeding, a small amount of salt solution can be injected as a test into the appropriate areas of the nose to confirm this.

Filling a dorsal hump?

+1

If you are unhappy with your profile because of a dorsal hump, the best way to treat that is with a rhinoplasty. I would not recommend a filler in that case.

Nose reshaping can improve your profile

+1

Nasal reshaping can improve the balance and symmetry of the nose.  With modern techniques, there are both surgical and non surgical options.  If you have a problem with breathing from your nose a surgical option may be the best.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgical and Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Will Work

+1

Both surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty will work to improve your profile. It appears that you have a low starting point for your nose. If you want a permanent solution, nothing will beat a rhinoplasty though.

D.J. Verret, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injectable Rhinoplasty will make your nose straight.

+1

An injectable rhinoplasty can make your nasal profile straight. Your hump on the bridge of your nose will be camouflaged by filling in the valleys above and below. However your nose will be the same size and in fact probably slightly larger. This may be unacceptable. The best way to help you decide before hand is to have your face imaged and then computer assisted modified. You may then decide you will have a classic rhinoplasty as you may feel the nose also needs to be reduced in size overall.

Oakley Smith, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

You are NOT a candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

Dear MJay,

Unfortunately, your nose is a bit too large to consider Injectable Fillers to correct your hump. You don't need the hump filled in; you need a Surgical Rhinoplasty to lower the hump so your nose is less of a prominent feature on your attractive face.

I've attached a photo of small hump improved with Injectable Fillers in a male patient. You can see your profile is much different.

I hope this helps, and best regards.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler Injection instead of Rhinoplasty

+1

I would not recommend that for you. You would need a bit more that injections to make your nose the way you would want it. The hump needs to be take down, your tip then will be too long or what we call overly projecting once the hump is taken down, so that would need to be addressed and slightly rotating the tip upwards.

You will not be content with filler injections.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

You need a rhinoplasty

+1

You are not a candidate for a "non surgical nose job" - that is designed to fill in minor defects and is not permanent. You need removal of the bump and a slight rotation of the tip. You want to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon who has experience in rhinoplasty. The result should then be permanent with one surgery.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Non-surgical nose job

+1

A non-surgical nose job is a temporary means of assessing how you may look by filling in the area just above your hump. This will make you hump look smaller. The only way to acheive a permanent solution is to undergo a traditional rhinoplasty. IF this is something you would like to try you may want to consider a hyalurnic filler that can be "reversed" with off label use of hyaluronidase.