When Will Nipple Sensation Return After Lipo for Male Breast Reduction?

I had liposuction for male breast reduction 3 months ago. I had liposuction for the treatment of gynecomastia, i had fat removed but no gland, 3 months later I still have a little bit of tenderness in the lower pectorial area, altought the pain feels superficial, that does not bother me as much as the loss of feeling in my nipple area (numbness).

My sex life has been abit duller since, because when my girlfriend pinches my nipple(s) during foreplay it usually arouses me ;)... i am wondering if the sensation will ever return, or has the nerve been damaged?? is there any ointments or supplements i should have been taking during the post-op recovery time??? if anyone has any advice i would love to hear from you.......from Bra Boy