How to Get Rid of Neck Fat?

I'm 22 years old. I often loose and gain weight; but most often loose. How can I get rid of fat on my neck? I have friends that are bigger and dont have a fat neck.

Fat on the neck and chin

good morning thank you for the inquiry

The answer is it may simply be anatomy and genetics. Though some people may be actually somewhat large in stature or overall size their necks may be longer than others in their jaw may project in the lower hanging than others giving them a more defined look despite being a larger person.  some people just have a low hanging hyoid bone that is low and anterior making it difficult to create a well defined jaw, chin and neck. Again, if you don't have a strong projected chin and jaw this works against you as well. In these instances no amount of exercise, weight loss, etc. will change the way that looks significantly. 

given your age laser assisted liposuction (SlimLipo) and possibly a chin implant maybe your best bet.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon