16 months post op. The tip and columella are still numb and hard. Pollybeak or post-op swelling? (Photo)

I had a rhinoplasty 16 months ago and the tip and columna of my nose are still numb and hard. Now I'm concerned I may have developed a pollybeak. Any advice is appreciated.

Swelling or pollybeak?

+1
The only way to now what is swelling is by a physical examination. Even at 16 months you might benefit from night taping. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Ask if there were grafts placed in the columella and or tip that might explain what you are feeling.  You have what appears to be a very nice result overall and quite natural appearing

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

You surgery may be a requirement.

+1
As long as the nose is changing there is a possibility that it will end up as you wish. One photograph is not enough to make a judgment on the trend. If the nose doesn't change it looks as though you would benefit from a revision.