What Will Make my Old Scars Go Away? (photo)

So i had been in a car accident when i was three years old now im 21 since then had no treatment what so ever had stitches, please tell me how to get rid of this old scar on my forehead plus i have two scars on my bridge of my nose please tell how to get rid of that too. at the moment im using skarslick.

Scar

+1

You appear to have a wide scar that was not treated surgically. This scar can be improved considerably with scar revision by a plastic surgeon

Scar revision for the forehead

+1

The best option is scar excision and layered closure.  The non surgical options include laser skin resurfacing with selective fractional co2 and percutaneous scar release. Forehead scars can be improved dramatically.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS