I don't like the front view of my nose after Rhinoplasty. Is my nose too high? (photo)

I had rhinoplast 2 weeks ago and although I love my profile, I really don't like the front. I wanted to keep my rhinoplasty a secret but I have a feeling that as soon as I get to work tomorrow my coworkers will notice :( . The main reason why I don't like the front is because I look like a completely different person and I wish my tip was lower, I don't like that my nostrils are showing. Am I exagerating ?? I miss my old nose :( it fit my face better.

Rhinoplasty

+1
It is difficult to tell from the one set of photos you posted. Your head is tilted up in the second set as your lips also appear differently.  Over time the swelling will come down too and the nose may appear differently.