My Left Eye Lid Droops After Botox, Will it Get Any Worse?

5 days after I had botox I noticed that my left eye lid droops and feels heavy. This is quite scary, can this condition be permenant? Could I have receieved permant nerve damage from this procedure? How long before this goes away? It has now been over two weeks, can the drooping get any worse or has it gotten as bad as it can get? Can this problem effect my vision?

Eyelid Droop after Botox

First, do not panic.  This is a temporary situation and will resolve in several weeks.  It is important to let your treating physician know what has happened to avoid this in the future.  Please take note if it is your eyelid or it is your eyebrow.  They are very different.  If it is your eyelid, a medication can be used to help alleviate the heaviness. Your derm can get you a prescription.  If it is your eyebrow, you just have to wait a few weeks until the Botox starts to wear off-  Dr. Monica Halem