1 Week After Botox to Forehead and Frown Lines my Brows Have Started to Droop, Is this Likely to Get Worse?

It is 6 days since i had botox on my forehead a nd between brows,under my brows appear swollen a bit and drooped a small bit,is this likely to get worse,also if botox sets in a few hours why can you get drooping brows weeks later.I stayed out the gym but want to go back tomorrow,but im afraid lifting weights and cardio will cause drooping,as i read in one report to avoid the gym for two weeks,also i use lots of force lifting weights,please advice thanks

Brows drooping after Botox

Overinjection into the glabella area, or injection too low above the eyebrows, can cause a droop in the eyebrows themselves. The fortunate thing about Botox is that it's not permanent, so this will resolve. But it will also take some time, probably a month or so to resolve. As your muscles start to work a bit again, it will allow the brow to raise back up. It doesn't matter if you lift weights or do anything strenuous, it won't make any difference.

The onset of Botox starts in a few hours, but it can take up to 10 days for all the muscles to be fully affected by the neurotoxin - this is why you'll see some muscles change a few days after others, and if you will get a brow drop like you've experienced, why it's not immediate.