I had last coolsculpting procedure done last week. Since yesterday I am experiencing intense gas pains. Could this be related?

Consulting and gas pain

+1
Coolsculpting should not be linked with gas pains if the coolsculpting was performed properly. Consult with your treating physician and internist to determine what the cause may be.

CoolSculpting and Gas pains

+1
CoolSculpting should not be related to any gas pains.  If you are experiencing intense gas pains I would contact your internist for evaluation.

Michele S. Green, MD

Gas pains after CoolSculpting?

+1
The procedure does not affect the tissues that are lower than the layer of fat above the muscles, which are above your fascia and internal organs. 

I imagine you have tried an OTC gas relief product. if this doesn't help, you will want to contact your CoolSculpting provider to have this symptom assessed.  

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Cool sculpting

+1
These should be unrelated.  When you have the abdomen done it only treats the the tissues beneath the skin.  It does't treat tissues inside the abdomen.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS