Can coolsculpting be use before or after a vaser lipo, for a better overall result, if yes wich first?

Coolsculpting in combination with Vaser

+1
While coolsculpting can be combined with other treatments such as vaser lipo, there is no indication in the case studies that combining modalities will yield a better overall result. Consult with a board certified physician who has multiple treatment options both surgical and nonsurgical to determine the best option for you.

Cool Sculpting and Vaser Liposuction

+1
I have used both Vaser Liposuction and Body Jet in my practice for several years.  Each system works well to remove fat improve the areas being treat.  With liposuction more areas can be treat at one time but requires the use of a facility and in my practice an anesthesia provider.  Cool Sculpting is noninvasive and treats an area at a time.  We have two machines so we can treat areas simultaneously.  A consult would help explain which areas can be treated and with what technology depending on your desires.  

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting or VASERlipo First?

+1
The answer to this question depends on the amount of fat you'd like to reduce, as well as its placement on your body. It's likely that you need only one type of treatment, and these procedures are not complementary. The best way to know for sure which treatment plan is right for you is by scheduling a consultation with a reputable physician in your area who offers both. Best of luck!

Jody Comstock, MD
Tucson Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting combined with other procedures

+1
CoolSculpting is a great procedure and can be combined with other procedures like Vaser Lipo.  My recommendation without a photo is to consult a board certified dermatologist with a lot of experience in CoolSculpting and see if you are a good candidate for the non-surgical CoolSculpting procedure.  If you wait to see the results after CoolSculpting you can then decide whether you need a more invasive procedure like liposuction.  The key is finding the right physician to consult with ahead of time.

Michele S. Green, MD

Can CoolSculpting be used before or after vaser liposuction?

+1
CoolSculpting can be done before or after vaser liposuction.  Most people would probably do one procedure or the other, but not both.  If you don't have a lot of fat, the CoolSculpting alone may be able to give you a good result.  If you have more fat, it's possible the vaser liposuction might be a better alternative.  The vaser liposuction can potentially remove more fat in a single treatment session versus a single treatment of CoolSculpting.  I would discuss your options with your treating physician.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon