Why Does my Face Look So Saggy and Bottom Heavy? Options? (photo)

my bottom of face is heavy and the corners of mouth are turning down.I have had filler in lip area and dr put to much in. I also have very deep nasal lines.Please help in what i can do at age 34?Do i need a mid lift?

Liposuction can really get rid of lower face/jowl fat and fullness easily.

+2

Liposuction of the jowls and jawline under local anesthesia for roughly $2500 makes a great improvement and is so easy to undergo and you are back to work in 1-2 days with almost no bruising with our special dressing. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Why Does my Face Look So Saggy and Bottom Heavy? Options?

+2

The photos show some excess fat in the lower face causing some jowling and marrionette lines.  Either filler to the Marrionette lines , removal of some of the fat or a minimal incision Face Lift to tighten up the jowls could be considered but this would best be addressed during an in person consultation IMHO.  

Minilft

+1

The lower jowling that is present could be addressed with a mini-lift with special attention to tightening up the jowls present.  Overall skin tone looks fine  otherwise

+1

When we are younger our faces are more oval shaped, as we age it becomes more box shaped causing drooping mouths and square shaped jawlines etc.  A lift is sometimes recommended depending on the severity of the sagging skin. Other options are facial fillers to re-volumize for a more youthful appearance.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Sagging Lower Face

+1

I agree with other comments made, but have one additional suggestion. You appear young and have good skin tone. For a young person to have jowling and marriinette, in many cases these problems are due to a lack of projection of the jaw. For instnance, chin or lateral jaw inplants could be considered to tighten the skin and allow it to drape over the jaw with less sagging. Consult a surgeon to see what options you have to help address your concerns.

Temp Patterson, MD
Burley Facial Plastic Surgeon