My Face is Fractured and Having Deep Scar Below the Left Eye. How Can Remove That Scar?

hello sir, i have faciomaxillary fracture, my face is fracture due to bike accident in may2011, now i am having a deep scar below my left eye. please suggest me some treatment. thanks

Treatment of abnormal facial scars from trauma

+1

I treat many of these facial scars and would recommend excision of the scar if the scar is widened and hypertrophic.  An exam is usually warranted.

Facial scar revision

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your accident.  Your treatment will be dictated by the extent of your current scar as to how to best minimize its appearance.  Also, it is important to make sure you maintain functionality of all of the structures in that area.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Treating Facial Traumatic Scars

+1

Without even a picture to see what kind of scar it is, it is very difficult to answer this question.  That being said, there are several treatments which either alone or in combination can improve facial traumatic scars such as what you mention. These include injectable fillers, surgery, laser, cortisone injections, electrosurgery and dermabrasion to name a few. I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in treating traumatic facial scars. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD