My Eyelids Suddenly Became Uneven? (photo)

I attached an image below that is 2-3 Weeks apart.

Uneven Eyelids?

+1

From the pictures presented, I would not offer surgery as I do not think that there is any asymmetry amenable to correction.  Slight differences are the norm when comparing two sides of any face.

Asymmetry of eyelids

+1

Our faces are asymmetric when we compare right from left. This is normal. Most of the time this is subtle, but if we really study our faces, we will see that our eyelids are not exactly equal, nor are our cheekbones or our jawline or other features. When there is marked asymmetry, it can become obvious. Occasionally time upper eyelids may droop (this might involve a condition known ptosis) and the visible eye (iris) seem smaller.       Looking at a photograph shows the face the "world sees". But we are used to seeing the mirror image rather than the real image. So expect to find facial differences once you begin to study your face in more detail.  For most things, don't worry. If there is a new glaring difference, consult a facial expert for a 2nd opinion. 

Donn R. Chatham, MD
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Should you fix eyelid asymmetry

+1

many women are naturally concerned about having different shape and size eyes and eyelids. your eyelids are not that different and the amount of differneces are normal. upper eyelid surgery will help to deepen the upper eyelid fold but you will have different eyelids.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Asymmetry is normal

+1

I cannot appreciate the unevenness you describe, but everyone's face and body are asymmetrical. Yours is certainly in range of normal and not correctable with surgery.

Armin Moshyedi, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry of the face is the rule, not the exception.

+1

The very slight asymmetry of your eyelids falls withing any tolerable limits.  I would suppose that it always existed.  Either way, no treatment is indicated.