What Should I Do, My Columella is Crooked After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Crooked columella repair

+1

Your columella is likey deviated to your left due to a deviation of the edge of the septum in this area. If you want this improved a revision surgery can be done to straighten the area. Septal reconstruction or grafting may be needed. An in person examination would allow for a better assessment of what options you have.

Crooked collumella from below

+1

First it would be useful to have your preoperative photos. Second it would be helpful to have some additional postoperative photos. Third you have an asymmetric nasal  base with your left side higher than the right. The  preoperative difference will make it impossible to achieve a perfect result.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Columella crooked

+1

If you have a crooked columella look from below, it is probably related to your caudal septum. This can be evaluated by exam. 

Crooked Columella after Rhinoplasty

+1

Your columella is crooked, but I think the primary problem is deviation of the end of your septum. The cause will be easily determined with a physical examination. Talk to your surgeon about a revision procedure to straighten the septum.