How Much Would Otoplasty Cost in Montreal Canada Only to Reshape the Helix of Both Ears? (photo)

My ears are not really prominent. What I would like to have reshaped is the helix of both ears (esp. the left side), since they are a bit opened. Does just reshaping the helix involve cutting behind the ear; and would it cost approximately the same ($4,000)?

Otoplasty Cost in Montreal Canada

The costs for otoplasty varies significantly around the country. Our cost for otoplasty ranges from $2500 to $5000 + MD Anesthesia Related Costs (if necessary). your surgery may be on the lower end of the range. More expensive cities such as Montreal or New York or areas with fewer board certified plastic surgeons may be more expensive.

To maximize value while maintaining quality, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own AAAASF nationally accredited facility, These surgeons must maintain the highest quality to keep the accreditation, have greater incentive to ensure a higher caliber of staff who detailed knowledge of plastic surgery procedures, will maintain comfortable and safe operating facilities to maximize patient referral, and ensure minimal waste to keep costs to a minimum.

Consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Costs of Otoplasty?

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed.
You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.