Is There a Possibility That I Can Remove a Nevus That is Located on my Tragus?

I have a nevus wrapped around my tragus and I have been searching for similar cases and I have found some that have gotten them removed but none where located on the tragus it also has hair. Is it possible to remove it and what procedures should I take to remove it if possible and which type of doctor/specialist should I see?

Nevus on tragus

+1

Facial nevi can certainly be removed by plastic or ears nose throat surgeons.  Much of your result will depend on how large it is and if you wish to remove the hair, you either need to excise it to the follicle or use hair laser to destroy it, assuming the hair has pigment.  Of course the nevus should be sent in for pathology as well.

Mole

+1

If the mole involves a large portion of the tragus then closing the wound becomes the major issue.

I would then close it very simmilar to how we fsion the tragus in a facelift.

This will assure minimal id any deformity to the tragus.

Nevus on the Ear or Face

+1

Nevi or other lesions that need or you desire to have removed that are located on the face and, especially, on the ears, eyelids, lips or nose should be removed by someone experienced in such areas. Many ENT and most Plastic Surgeons should be able to do these procedures with good results. On the tragus, one will have to move skin in as a flap to close the wound without a deformity after removal of the nevus. Unless the lesion is quite large or your surrounding skin is very tight, this should be relatively easy for someone wuth experience to accomplish.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon