Darwinian Tubercle Removal (UK)?

How do I go about getting a single darwinian tubercle removed on my left ear. what are the costs? (UK ONLY)

Plastic Surgery of the Upper Ear

+1
Thank you for your question. Darwin's tubercle is a congenital ear condition which often presents as a thickening on the helix at the junction of the upper and middle thirds. This is a normal anatomic variant present in about 10% of the population. If the appearance of this condition causes concern, it can be improved with a minor surgical procedure performed under local anesthesia in the office. Following surgery, the ear displays a more smooth contour and the incision site is usually not noticeable.

Web reference: http://www.earlobe-repair.com/

Darwinian tubercle

+1

Removal the   Darwinian tubercle is done under local anesthesia  and will take  approximately half an hour  to perform. The cost would be somewhere between 750 and $1000

Darwinian Tubercle Removal

+1

This is a straightforward procedure and should cost about $1000.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA just in case you do not get a response from the UK