Darwinian Tubercle Removal (UK)?

How do I go about getting a single darwinian tubercle removed on my left ear. what are the costs? (UK ONLY)

Plastic Surgery of the Upper Ear

Thank you for your question. Darwin's tubercle is a congenital ear condition which often presents as a thickening on the helix at the junction of the upper and middle thirds. This is a normal anatomic variant present in about 10% of the population. If the appearance of this condition causes concern, it can be improved with a minor surgical procedure performed under local anesthesia in the office. Following surgery, the ear displays a more smooth contour and the incision site is usually not noticeable.

Darwinian tubercle

Removal the   Darwinian tubercle is done under local anesthesia  and will take  approximately half an hour  to perform. The cost would be somewhere between 750 and $1000

Darwinian Tubercle Removal

This is a straightforward procedure and should cost about $1000.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA just in case you do not get a response from the UK