How Much Does a Mommy Makeover Cost?

How much does a mommy makeover cost? Please tell me the difference in mommy makeover prices for breast lift with augmentation and breast lift without augmentation.

Mommy Makeover Cost - Safety Considerations and Results will Influence Price

A Mommy Makeover, like all other surgies will have a wide range of prices depending on your doctors level of expertise, training, surgical facilities, and the results they provide. A link to my mommy makeover gallery is below. Please also look at seperate breast augmnetation and breast lift images as these can be part of a mommy makeover.
The cost of a Mommy Makeover depends on what the mommy makeover will consist of.  No two women are exactly alike, therefore, the procedures administered and the cost will be different depending on the woman.  Some plastic surgeons define a breast augmentation and lift (augmentation mastopexy) plus a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) as a mommy makeover. But, in my practice, each woman has a different idea of what it means to get her pre-baby body back and that is very individualized. Therefore, the price has a significant range. 
A Mommy Makeover surgery is a very significant surgery. In my practice, I have my mommy makeover patients stay in our facility overnight with two RN's providing overnight care to be sure my patients feel as comfortable as possible and to provide peace of mind for patients and their families.  It is essential to feel safe and comfortable with your choice of surgeon, surgical team and surgicla facility prior to scheduling a mommy makeover. 

The following are a few things that can distinguish some surgeons from others

1) Graduating from a top tier medical school at the top of their class.

2) Membership in Alpha Omega Alpha. THis is the medical honors society. Alpha Omega Alpha is to medicine what Phi Beta Kappa is to letters

3) Formal surgical training from prestigious medical universities. The minimum number of years of surgical training for plastic surgeons to be bord certified in five years. Some physicians have as many as ten years of formal surgical training. There simply is no substitute for stelar academic and practical surgical training.

4) Very experienced surgeons with meticulous surgical technique and natural looking outcomes will have photgraphic evidence of their work. Patients should be able to view many photos of the surgery of interest, photgraphed from three different perspectives all with similar lighting, distance from the camera and cropping

The elite experience extends beyond the surgeon to the facility, and the surgical team. You should be able to see the surgical theater and know who else will be in the OR with you during surgery. The Joint Commission (JCAHO) is an organization that provides certification to hospital OR's. The Joint Commission and AAAASF are two of the organizations that can provide certification to surgical suites. Some plastic surgeons elect to have their surgery centers dually certified.

The anesthesia experience is critical to a safe and comfortable surgical experience. A board certified anesthesiologist can administer general or MAC anesthesia. My preference is to have a board-certified anesthesiologist at the bedside of my patients for the duration of surgery.

Plastic surgeons who cater to high profile individuals who place a high value on privacy will have a private first floor entrance and exit so patients never need to be in a public lobby or elevator for pre-operative or post operative visits.

Breast Lift and Augmentation (Augmentation Mastopexy) may be an ideal option for many moms
An increasingly attractive and popular option for breast enhancement, particularly in women who have been through pregnancy and lactation, is the combination of a vertical mastopexy (breast lift) with breast augmentation. This is the ideal breast surgery procedure for women seeking breast enhancement who have experienced breast volume 'deflation' following pregnancy and lactation (and for those with 'deflated' appearing breasts who have never been pregnant), and who have the desire for a fuller breast profile.
 For many women, a tummy tuck alone can be defined as a mommy makeover.
Many moms that I see for tummy tucks are very fit and in good physical condition, but despite efforts to 'slim down' through diet and exercise, the middle third of their body just doesn't match their more slender upper and lower thirds. As with all aesthetic surgeries, I attempt to restore a sense of harmony and balance to a patients figure when I perform an abdominoplasty.
A tummy tuck is designed to accomplish two things:
Remove excess abdominal skin and fat
Tighten and flatten the abdominal wall muscles
The surgery is performed through a 'bikini-line incision' which, for a full tummy tuck, may extend from hipbone to hipbone. For patients that need only a 'mini-tummy tuck', the incision is usually somewhat smaller, extending just beyond the limits of the average C-section scar. The suprapubic incisions used for this operation are designed so that the resulting surgical scar is hidden by underwear or a bathing suit.
A full abdominoplasty requires the surgical creation of a new belly button. Creating the new belly button, which is called an umbilicoplasty, is a part of tummy tuck surgery that requires a great deal of attention and finesse on the part of the surgeon. My goal is to create a new belly button that, as much as possible, resembles a 'natural' belly button. Natural belly buttons do NOT look like a perfect circle, and circular umbilicoplasty scars are a tummy tuck dead giveaway.
My suggestion is to seek out plastic surgeons  referred by friends, family or medical professionals, do research online and then have a consultation with a few to determine who has an understanding of what you are hoping to acheive with experience doing just that. Most practices will be able to provide many before and after photographs and patients you can speak to about their surgical experience.  Never jump into surgery with haste. Take your time and think about what is really important to you and NEVER be pressured by practices enciuraging you to schedule surgery quickly, especially if there are specials or perks for scheduling sooner than later. Most plastic surgeons with satisfied patients and busy practices keep busy with referrals and do not need to offer specials or financing.  Take your time selecting your doctor and don't select a plastic surgeon based exclusively on price.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon