Cost of Mini Lift for Under the Chin ?

How much does a Mini Lift cost for the loose skin under my chin? I have a double chin that's not too bad; but bad enough to make me feel unhappy when I look at it.

Mini Lift for under the chin costs $5500

+3
That lose skin under the chin can usually be removed easily with a platysmaplasty or neck surgery under local anesthesia with a little liposuction included for $5500 and you are back to work in 2 days. Sincerely,
David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Under the Chin Mini Lift - Cost

+1

Typically a mini-lift does not treat the area under the chin.  A standard facelift, lower face and neck lift or a neck lift alone will address this problem.  If you have a small amount of fatty tissue under the chin with minimal skin laxity a mini-lift combined with neck liposuction may be an excellent option.

It is best you seek consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon to discuss all your options.

Happy New Year! Good luck!

Rondi Kathleen Walker, MD
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

MIni neck lift or Ulthera in Santa Monica

+1

Ulthera is an excellent option for those patients who desire a mini lift without the downtime or expense of surgery.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cost of Mini Lift for Under the Chin

+1

It is difficult to quote a fee without a photo and understanding of your objectives. Moreover, it is unlikely that a mini facelift is the appropriate procedure to address your neck. Consult with 2 - 3 board certified plastic surgeons to understand your treatment options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Mini-lift and cost

+1

It is difficult to quote a general fee without seeing what bothers you exactly. If it is just liposuction that is one thing, but if it is a lower face or neck lift that is another.

Mini lift cost fo under chin

+1

Mini face lifts do not address the neck problems adequately.

To address the neck depend on what is the problem, fat in the neck with good skin tone may require liposuction only. If the problem is fat and loose skin then it is either a neck lift with excess fat removal, or you may need a full face lift.

Only a full evaluation by a plastic surgeon can give you the right advice.

Mini lift cost

+1

Visit several of your local plastic surgeons for a full evaluation and quotes. It may be you only need liposuction of your neck which would be a different price than an actual face lift. 

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon