After a BBL if the Volume is Mostly at the Top and Sides, Will It Eventually Fall and Round Out?

I am 5 days post BBL and all of the volume is at the top and sides. The middle and bottom are much flatter. Is this normal? Will it eventually fall and round out?? Will massaging the areas help round it out or move the fat down? Also, How much volume can I expect to loose? It is MUCH too big and am nervous it is not going to go down enough for my liking.

This is actually a pretty technical response, but the answer depends upon who did this procedure and how this procedure was performed.  If a great deal of fat was injected into the gluteal musculature, the musculature will be in spasm and will appear higher.  When the muscles relax the buttock will not appear high.  Just think about when you flex your buttocks - they appear higher.  If you need a revision after 3 to 6 months, find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA