How Much Extra Weight Do I Need To Have A Big Booty?

i weigh 124 and im 4'11" how much extra weight to i need to have to get a big round booty. im going to be getting a tt, bbl and liposculpture.

+4

I do not think you need to gain anything.  I routinely operate on thinner patients and have no difficulty whatsoever in getting 1000 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Amount of fat needed for a BBL

+2

The amount of fat needed for a BBL is totally dependent on your buttocks shape.  Some shapes need more fat than others. An A frame buttocks is the most attractive and would require the least amount of fat to fill whereas a V shaped buttocks will need the most shaping.  In general you need about 500 to 700 cc per side for correction.  Your plastic surgeon should be able to examine you and determine how much fat can be harvested for your procedure.  

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You need in person examination to determine how much fat can be taken from you without leaving big defects. and a communication with the plastic surgeon as how much lager buttocks you want and the options to achieve the results you want

NO EXTRA WEIGHT NEEDED FOR BBL

+1
Ours is an expert vision, so we may locate and see fat deposits where you can not.

So until virtual and personal evaluation, do not opt for gaining extra pounds.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Weight

+1

If you are within normal weight for your height then you dont need to gain any weight prior to a BBL

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS