I Want to Have a BBL Done but I Have Stretch Marks and Lose Skin Do I Have to Get TT Also? (Photo)

5ft 125lbs

BBL and TT

+1

Ideally, you are a candidate to have liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back with AFT (autologous fat transfer) to the buttocks (BBL). You do have significant lossless of your tummy skin which is best addressed with Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck). Best of luck. 

BBL

+1

the BBL will not address the loose and hanging skin or the stretch marks on your abdomen. you need a skin excision  for this

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck?

+1

Based on your pictures, I would recommend a tummy tuck / abdominoplasty to achieve the best result for your abdomen.  However, you would need a full in-person evaluation to know for sure.  Liposuction does not remove stretch marks and no non-invasive procedure is going to tighten your skin enough to make an appreciable difference.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Tummy Tuck + Liposuction + BBL

+1

For better results is better you get Tummy Tuck + Liposuction on waist, full back + Fat grafting to buttock. It will help that your body improve and get the best results.

Walkiris Robles, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You will need a tummy tuck, liposuction of the love handles and Brazilian Butt Lift and you will have a great result

I Want to Have a BBL Done but I Have Stretch Marks and Lose Skin Do I Have to Get TT Also?

+1

You would probably look the best with the Brazilian buttlift and the tummy tuck.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Tummy Tuck and BBL

+1

Hi and Thanks for your question.  Based on your photos I do recommend both a BBL and a tummy tuck.  I recommend having the BBL performed first, then have the abdominoplasty done later.  Areas with stretch marks may appear worse after liposuction, and this is the reason to have a tummy tuck later as these stretch marks will be removed.  They can both be done at the same time, (I have done these procedures together) but makes the recovery period more difficult since you cannot lay flat but cannot put pressure on the butt, so you have to sleep on your sides for 3 weeks.  Good luck and take care!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon