Mesotherapy As a Solution for Hollowness Under Eyes?

My dermatologist wants reduce sunken eyes by mesotherapy,she said it will make it better but not really solve the issue.she will use pure HA. can mesotherapy help with dark circles and thin skin? PS: I'm not a candidate for fillers(as I've been told by my doctor).tis is why mesotherapy is my second choice. and I don't mind if it will only reduce it,any improvement is better than how I feel about this problem

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not recommend mesotherapy for the lower eyes area. I recommend seeing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and or Oculoplastic surgeon for this issue. Mesotherapy has its place, unfortunately, the results are not predictable, and the risks are elevated. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

If someone recommends nasal therapy get another opinion.

+1

No photographs are provided so specific advice is not possible. However anyone proposing mesotherapy should give pause. Get another opinion.

Do not inject mesotherapy under the eyes - it will make the condition worse

+1

Either you are confused by the terminology or procedures or your dermatologist is suggesting something that is at the least counterproductive.  You need filler or volume to this area and not something that will dissolve the fat.   If you submit a photo more information may be obtained. 

Don't have mesotherapy for under eye hollowness.

+1

Your dermatologist does not know what they are taking about. At best the mesotherapy will do nothing.  At worst it will kill fat in the lower eyelid making your hollow worse.   I can't understand why you would not be a candidate for lower eyelid fillers.  I say get rid of your doctor and see someone who makes sense.  The best way to get out of trouble is to stay after trouble.