Had Mesotherapy Before I Knew I Was Pregnant, What's The Risk?

Hi I had mesotherapy two weeks ago, now I just found out I am pregnant.... I must have ovulated around the time I had mesotherapy. I had 10 injections around my lower stomach, love handles and in my legs. Can you please confirm if there are any risk for the fetus. I am so worried but want to know the risks

Pregnancy and mesotherapy

+2

I sincerely believe you are just fine. I have had patients who have done Botox or fillers or things like that and then found out they were pregnant. It's ok. It's best not to do anymore treatments now that you know, but it's ok. Please don't panic.