Mesotherapy for Hair Loss

I have been doing several treatments for mesotherpay for hair loss and i dont find any result, my normal hair is falling more.

Mesotherapy has not been medically proven to prevent hair loss or restore hair

+1

Mesotherapy has not been medically proven to prevent hair loss or restore hair. Mesotherapy has not been studied enough to determine the effectiveness.  To avoid ineffective treatments be sure to always thoroughly discuss your concerns with a board certified dermatologist who specializes in hair restoration. Mesotherapy is the injection under the skin of a medicine, herbal, hormone or chemical.   In reality, the medicine most commonly used is cortisone and this has been proven effective in many cases.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Mesotherapy for hair loss

+1

I am not aware of any meidcally proven or valdated product which when injected subcutaneously will promote hair growth other than topical application of minoxidil. There are certain hormonal conditions in which unwanted hari growth is an undersireable side effect but this is generally not applicable to localized control.

Mesotherapy does NOT correct Hair Loss

+1

RE - "I have been doing several treatments for mesotherpay for hair loss and i dont find any result, my normal hair is falling more".

The reason Mesotherapy is nor correcting your hair loss is because Mesotherapy is NOT an effective therapy for hair loss. Despite its long existence, we have yet to see scientific studies that Mesotherapy can do anything effectively except for separating gullible people from their hard earned money.

Venture outside the Mesotherapy lobby websites to professional societies whose interest is in providing safe and effective treatments to the public and you will discover the truth.

You may want to consult some good Dermatologists about your problem. It will be money MUCH better spent which may give you a real solution.