Can Men Get Breast Implants?

Can Men Get Breast Implants, Im a Slim Guy and Just Want an A Size Cup

Can Men Get Breast Implants?

+2

Yes, but be sure you fully understand the risk/benefit of this idea. If you want to fill out a concavity or look more feminine must be determined. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski

Men and Breast Implants?

+1

Yes,  men can get “breast implants”.  I've seen several men with your requests achieve their goals. Every patient's situation is different. It will be important to have an honest/open dialog with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.

Male Breast Implants

+1

Thanks for the question.

To answer your question, in short, yes. I would need more information to delineate the type of "look" you're attemtping to achieve before commenting any further. I recommend following up with a board certified plastic surgeon who is versed in male breast implantation. 

Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Can a man get breast implants

+1

As suggested by the previous postings, men can get implants but they are stiffer and more shaped pectoral implants.  The firmness and shape give more of a muscular look as compared to the soft look and feel of traditional breast implants.

I hope that helps!

Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants for Men

+1

Yes, there are implants for men to enhance their chest.  The pec implants are placed similarly to breast implants, but results in a more masculine look.  Placing a regular breast implants may results in a feminizing look.

Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Men and breast implants

+1

If you are trying to have a more masculine chest, then pectoral implants would be the right choice.

If you are trying to achieve feminine breasts as part of a sex change process, then you should start with the normal sequence which includes psychological evaluation and hormonal treatment at a center that has a gender reassignment program.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Male and breast implants

+1

I fyou mean pectoralis implants, yes they are available for men but they are differnet from female implants. They are a solid  silicone

What is the reason for the implants

+1

You did not explain the reason for getting the implants. This is an unusual request unless you are at the process of the sex change or you meant Pectoral implants for the chest enhancement rather than the Breast enhancement. Please provide more information and pictures.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon