Pulling Pain in Right Breast 3 Weeks After Breast Lift with Implant Surgery is This Normal?

I am getting a pulling pain radiating into the nipple area in my right breast 3 weeks after my breast lift with implant surgery is this normal? My implants were placed behind my muscle.

Pains 3 weeks after breast augmentation and lift

+2

It is totally normal to have a variety of pains and nerve related issues this soon after surgery such as yours.  Not to worry, juts follow your doctor's advice about activity and massage and all will resolve in time.

Pulling Pain After Breast Lift With Implants

+1

While what you're experiencing is likely normal based on what you've stated here, we're all really guessing.

Giving advice on any post-operative pain depends on many things including an intimate knowledge of the procedure particulars, detailed familiarity with symptoms, and a physical exam. The best person to answer questions about pulling pain after your surgery is the surgeon who operated on you. If the pain persists, be sure to contact your surgeon and let him know.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Post breast augmentation sensations.

+1

It is normal to feel pulling, tingling, shooting sensations or numbness after surgery.  This is your nerves connecting and your implants settling in the pockets.  Keep your PS informed on your progress. 

Pulling pain after implants

+1

Pulling and stretching pain after implants and certainly only 3 weeks out is fairly common as the body adapts to the implants. If you are concerned, check with your doctor.