I Have Marked Indentations of Fat Cell Loss Due to Ulthera Treatment, Will The Fat Grow Back?

I had ulthera done 5 months ago. I see no difference in the tightness of my face or neck. I now see indentations on my upper cheeks. I feel it melted some of my fat cells. Will this fat grow back? My cheeks now have almost a crease where the treatment left off as they did not treat the lower eye area. I look different..older. I am now considering having a tightening frazel laser treatment to help blend my eye area with my cheeks. Which treatment do you recommend for tightening? Please help me.

Ultherapy does not cause loss of fatty tissue

Here are some things you need to know about Ultherapy:

. It is an FDA cleared technology that uses high intensity focused ultrasound energy
. It is unique in that the system uses B mode US imaging during energy delivery, making it a focused treatment, unlike RF or other technologies.
. Maximal benefit from Ultherapy reaches at approximately 6 months.

In regards to the loss of fat tissue or volume loss after Ultherapy ... We have not seen this and we have performed this procedure since 2011 in hundreds of patients. 

Read the Ultherapy ebook provided on the link below. It is free access and located in the ebook section of the website.