As a Male Can I Get Breast Implants Without Getting HRT at All?

Hi my name is Trevor. I prefer to go by Sara. I am transgendered and was wondering if I can get breast augmentation without EVER being on HRT. I don't want HRT or SRS just feminization surgery and breast augmentations but need to know more information. Thank you for your time, ∞Sara∞

Implants

+1

Yes you can have breast implants with out hormone replacement therapy. Proper sizing and placement is necessary for a great result.

Males and Breast Implants

+1

Not taking hormones should not pose any increased risk with regard to surgery.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials to perform the breast augmentation.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Hughesplasticsurgery Los Angeles, CA

Breast Augmentation for Transgender Patient without HRT?

+1

Yes, it is possible to have breast augmentation surgery performed without ever being on hormonal replacement therapy. Of course, much of the outcome of the procedure will depend on your physical examination currently and your specific goals. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you gain more information.