I Am 5'1 105lbs, Will 355cc Implant Be Too Big for Me?

5'1" 105 lbs - 355 cc Implant Too Large?

+3

The average breast implant placed in the US is about 350 cc.  A 355 cc implant in the right profile will fit almost anyone's chest wall width.  I would recommend that you try on the sizers prior to surgery to get a better idea.  Find the surgeon with ELITE credentials for surgery who performs hundreds of breast augmentations a year.

Implant size ?'s

+2

It is difficult to advise you without more information as noted by the other members of this panel. This sounds big in a 5'1" 105 woman but this depends on your anatomy and your measurements/dimensions. There is no way to advise you without more information. I highly recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon with a good amount of experience and reputation with a Vectra 3D imaging system. It will give you some good visual feedback. Best of luck. 

Implant size for BA

+2

There's really a lot that goes into the selection of a breast. This includes, size, breast/chest dimensions, stretchability of skin, breast shape, and nipple position. Add to this a woman's specific goals and what she thinks looks good and you have a lot of combinations that are possible. I would guess that your body could handle 355cc but I couldn't possibly tell you if that would give you the result that you want. Get some consults with some Plastic surgeons whose results you like. Ask questions and take your time. Choose the doc that makes you feel most comfortable and who makes the most sense to you. Good luck. 

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/html/breast-augmentation-procedure.html

355 cc implant too large

+1

It is best to pick the implant that fits your body.  A HP 355 will be narrower than a LP 355.  Check the rough base width diameter of your breast and pick the size that fits.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Choosing a breast implant

+1

To determine the right implants for you, it is important to go for a consultation and have a thorough exam and discuss your goals.

I Am 5'1 105lbs, Will 355cc Implant Be Too Big for Me

+1

To answer this a way that might be helpful, more info is needed-photos, cup size, goal, some measurements. What you think is too big is useful, and may not be in agreement with what I or for that matter another patient of your size might think!

Consider posting that info. All the best. 

Best Breast Implants For Me?

+1

When it comes to selection of the “best” breast implant size/profile to meet patient's goals, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm