I Lost my Upper 3rd Tray of my Invisalign After 5 Days, Can I Go to Tray 4 for the Uppers Until I the Bottom Catches Up?

As my dentist is on vacation and when he returns it will be time to change to the 4th aligners

What to do if You Lose an Invisalign tray

+2

If you only wore the 3rd upper tray for 5 days, you should go back to wearing tray #2, and have your dentist order a replacement tray #3 which you will begin to use as soon as it is received,

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Lost tray

+1

I would do what you suggested. Call your Dr and get in to see him whem he comes back. He might want to remake 3 tray for you.

Jacqueline Demko, DDS, MSD
Chesterfield Orthodontist

Catch-up

+1

Probably you can do this. But I would contact your dentist for sure to determine.  It's hard without knowing the specifics of your case

Lawrence Singer, DMD
Washington Cosmetic Dentist