Implant Replacement - What is the Suction Noise and Sensation I Am Feeling?

I had silicone implants put in about 8 mo ago, I replaced my 8 year old saline that had capsule. Yesterday I started to feel like a sucking sensation in my breast as well as a sucking noise when I move a round. I only had the capsule in my left breast, this problem is in my right breast. Any ideas?

Implant Sensations

As far as you are out from your surgery, any air introduced at the time of surgery is long gone.  As the implants slide along the inside of the pocket, it can occasionally create some sensations and maybe even some noises similar to sucking sounds- this is completely normal.  In fact, it means that the pocket is likely nicely relaxed and non-contracted, so don't worry, and enjoy your new implants!