Is There a Way to Make Eyes Longer?

I have deep set eyes, that are a bit round. They look like Angelina's eyes but more round. I was wondering if there is a way to make them longer? Maybe brow stretching to the side instead of lifting it up? I have looked through fat grafting and brow lift but I do not like those options for my eyes. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Surgery to elongate eyes

+1

No, there are no known surgical ways to make eyes longer other than a canthopexy or canthoplasty, which will make the eyelids more almond-shaped. They do tend to make the eyes smaller.

Reshaping of the eye

+1

Fat grafting, in my opinion, is unpredictable and when done around the eye can be lumpy, as the very thin skin is not very forgiving.

Lateral canthoplasty, done with a very small incision, can reposition the lateral canthal tendon and change the shape slightly. Often this is done during a routine Blepharoplasty.

Lee Robinson, MD - RETIRED
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Elongating the eye

+1

Elongating the eye can be very difficult. Camouflage-type procedures like a canthopexy can help.

Brow lifting would probably only raise your brow and fat grafting may make them look smaller.

Elongating the eye

+1

The use of a lateral canthopexy can create the appearance of an elongated and slightly angulated eye with a small incision through the upper eyelid crease. In addition, a temporal brow lift could achieve a more oblique pull to the eyebrow.