Is There a Way to Make Eyes Longer?

I have deep set eyes, that are a bit round. They look like Angelina's eyes but more round. I was wondering if there is a way to make them longer? Maybe brow stretching to the side instead of lifting it up? I have looked through fat grafting and brow lift but I do not like those options for my eyes. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Elongating the eye

The use of a lateral canthopexy can create the appearance of an elongated and slightly angulated eye with a small incision through the upper eyelid crease. In addition, a temporal brow lift could achieve a more oblique pull to the eyebrow.

Surgery to elongate eyes

No, there are no known surgical ways to make eyes longer other than a canthopexy or canthoplasty, which will make the eyelids more almond-shaped. They do tend to make the eyes smaller.

Reshaping of the eye

Fat grafting, in my opinion, is unpredictable and when done around the eye can be lumpy, as the very thin skin is not very forgiving.

Lateral canthoplasty, done with a very small incision, can reposition the lateral canthal tendon and change the shape slightly. Often this is done during a routine Blepharoplasty.

Lee Robinson, MD - RETIRED
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Elongating the eye

Elongating the eye can be very difficult. Camouflage-type procedures like a canthopexy can help.

Brow lifting would probably only raise your brow and fat grafting may make them look smaller.