How Long Should I Wait Till I See Results from Subsection Treatment Which Was Done for Acne Scars?

Subsection or Subcision for Acne Scars how long does it take for the results to come back

+1

Subcision entails using needles or cannulas to stimulate the deeper tissue to create tissue under the skin to help with depressed scars. They are best for rolling depressed scars and not ice pick scars. Box car scars are more likely to improve than ice pick scars with subcision. The results will take any where from a month to a year.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon