How Long Do I Have to Wait to Get my Fillings Resurfaced After I Get the Zoom Treatment?

2 weeks is the usual time between ZOOM and fillings

+2

If fillings need to be done after ZOOM whitening, the general rule is to wait 2 weeks.  This allows the final shade to settle and the tooth surface to be ready for the bonding process.  

Dubuque Cosmetic Dentist

Filllings after Zoom

+2

Generally after any type of whitening procedure, I would recommend allowing your teeth to stabilize before redoing any filings.  2 weeks is usually enough time to be safe.

Omaha Cosmetic Dentist

Fillings after whitening

+2

There is no set time after Zoom to have fillings done. However, if you want to match exactly the color of the tooth and the new filling for the long term, wait for color stabilization of the Zoom which is about 2 weeks.

Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist

Fillings after Zoom

+1

By resurfacing I am assuming you mean replacing?  If so, 10 days to 2 weeks is about right.  2 reasons:

1. For cosmetics, you want your final color to "set" which takes about 10 days.
  2. Occasionally, the hydrogen peroxide in the Zoom may need up to 2 weeks to completely leave the small tubules in your teeth.  If you chance a filling before 10 days, the strength of your filling may be compromised.  This is not always true, but to play it safe, wait at least 10 days.

Enjoy your new smile!

Long Island Cosmetic Dentist

Dental Fillings following Zoom whitening

+1

I would advise to wait at least 2 weeks.  This will allow the color to settle down so that your results are stable. Good Luck!

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist