How Long Till I See Results After Liposoft/liquid Lipo?

I had liposoft/liquid lipo on my outer thighs and love handles 9 days ago. I can notice a change in my love handles but my outer thighs don't look any different. I had a large volume of fat on my outer thighs. Im quite petite everywhere else. When will the swelling go down?

Swelling after Liposuction.

+1

The  lateral thighs,  like every other area treated with liposuction surgery  may remain swollen for many months after the procedure.  At 6 days post op  It is much early to evaluate the results of the surgery. I tell patients it may take 6 months to a year for skin to redrape  completely.

Swelling and liposuction

+1

Swelling from liposuction can persist for several months. Where a good portion of the swelling will subside in a few weeks, many months will pass before you see the final result.

Swelling after liposuction

+1

I have no experience in this type of liquid liposuction, but most conventional liposuctions produce swelling that can last for a couple of months, but the majority of the swelling goes down in a few weeks.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Liposoft treatment of fatty deposits of thighs and love handles

+1

This is not a common intervention or technique and I would recommend that you discuss with your surgeon.

Liposuction

+1

Generally the result will demonstrate themselves within 2-4 months.  Just be patient.  There is much swelling in the short term.

Shahin Javaheri, MD